VERSATILE STYLE FOR LESS
Horizontal blinds are an alternative to traditional wood-like blinds and include vinyl, aluminum, and fabric materials. These materials are offered in a variety of textures, colors, and even slat sizes ranging from ½" (micro blinds) to 2 " widths.
PROS & CONS
- Vinyl and aluminum provide the lightest horizontal blinds available
- Aluminum's shallow product depth great for mounting on surface faces like doors, walls, trim, etc.
- Easy care and cleaning. Highly resistant to stains, dust, mildew, and dirt.
- Aluminum can be permanently bent or creased depending on slat gauge/thickness
- Fabric blinds are susceptible to stains, dust, dirt, and mildew unlike vinyl and aluminum
- Not as durable as faux wood/composite blinds