UNIQUE & EXPANSIVE
Vertical blinds are a great solution for large windows and sliding doors that are often too wide and tall for horizontal treatments. They also have the widest range of style options as they are available in fabric, vinyl, wood, and sheer materials. These treatments can be measured to fully clear an opening if space is available.
PROS & CONS
- Easy operation regardless of size or weight
- Can control light flow and privacy/view by tilting the vertical vanes
- Wide range of options and configurations in all vane materials
- Vinyl vertical slats tend to stick together depending on static charge
- Solid vanes can be susceptible to breakage if pulled or struck
- Vane stack can block a small portion of view when fully opened if no space is available for stack to clear.